Fusion Welded uPVC Vinyl Windows
Home Specialists / ABC Seamless
The Ultimate in Strength, Beauty and Comfort.
Maintenance freedom enables you to enjoy the new look of your windows for life – with minimal effort. To clean, simply tilt the windows inside. Scraping and painting? With Ultimate 2000 Windows, never again. Tough, uPVC Vinyl frames and sashes never peel, chip, warp or crack.
The slimline design of these DOUBLE HUNG windows complements any decor.
Tilt-in Sashes make cleaning easy!
Simply tilt in, wipe with a clean cloth and snap back into place.
The sleek design of this 2-Lite Slider (left) showcases the beauty of the outdoors.
Casement and Awning Windows are easy to operate, making it simple to enjoy the fresh out-doors.
|Casement Window||Awning Window|
A dramatic new look gives you a renewed enjoyment of your home. It’s amazing the difference new windows can make in the appearance of your home: added light, spaciousness and warmth.
A custom fit for cost savings and durability ensures that you are investing in the most efficient replacement windows available. Each window is pre-measured for a tailored fit to the existing window opening. In most cases, wall renovations are not needed.
Reduced heating and cooling costs may be enjoyed through the superior insulating performance of our Ultimate 2000 Windows. Your heating and cooling systems may run more efficiently due to our insulated multi-chamber design.
Bow and Bay (pictured below right and left respectively) Windows are a beautiful way to add architectural interest to your home – both inside and out.
Help save energy and the environment.
Money Isn’t All You’re Saving
All of our windows include the ENERGY STAR compliant CLIMATECH INSULATED GLASS PACKAGE.
Ultimate 2000 windows are already designed for superior thermal performance. By choosing our CLIMATECH INSULATED GLASS PACKAGE featuring PPG’s Low-E Glass and Intercept Warm Edge Spacer System, you can help reduce your energy costs even more, while helping cut consumption of the fossil fuels that pollute our environment.
Since 70% of a window is glass, real heating and cooling savings come from improved glass performance.
- Our combination of UV-filtering Low-E Glass, insulating argon gas and the Intercept Warm Edge Spacer System, creates significant energy efficiency. Together they can cut damaging effects of the sun which can lead to fading of carpets, curtains and furniture by an additional 78% over clear insulated glass units.
- In winter, a warmer glass temperature is maintained, increasing the R-value by an additional 104%.
- In summer, a 48% reduction in solar heat gain helps cut air conditioning costs.
The result: your monthly utility bills will reflect savings year round – and that should help make you even more comfortable.
The Ultimate Difference
|Interior Woodgrain Finishes|
|Light Oak||Dark Oak||Foxwood||Cherry|
- Foam filled sash and main frame.
- Beveled exterior master frame.
- A combination of multiple insulating air chambers and foam filled chambers help to reduce conduction and increase energy efficiency.
- Extra thick extrusion walls provide ultimate welding strength.
- Exclusive triple lift rails for ease of operation.
- Meeting rail interlock gives protection from the weather as well as added security.
- Metal reinforcement for added strength at the meeting rails.
- Full-capture sill for added protection from air and water infiltration.
- Quad-4 weather stripping at the header and sill for added protection from the elements.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space and a high performance warm edge spacer system improves year-round performance.
- Hidden screen track for added beauty.
- Fusion-welded sash and master frame for added strength.
- Tilt-in sashes for ease of cleaning.
- Full balance covers help protect against air infiltration and add a finished look to the window’s interior.
- Constant force balance system eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys, for smooth, comfortable fingertip operation.
- Triple-barrier weather stripping at all sash points for protection from air, water, dirt and noise infiltration.
- Color-coordinated tilt latches as well as lock and keeper for a clean, consistent appearance.
- Color-coordinated dual vent locks limit the movement of the sashes while allowing for ventilation.
- ClimaTech TG2 triple-paned unit with two Low-E glass surfaces and a warm edge spacer system for the optimum in energy efficiency.
- Available in light or dark oak as well as cherry and foxwood interior woodgrain finish with brass hardware on white or beige.
- Standard, contour and brass grids available in colonial, diamond or prairie grid patterns.
- Specialty grooved glass for a truly custom look.
- Full or half fiberglass screens.
Accept no imitations! Be sure you’re investing in the ultimate replacement window – Ultimate 2000 / ABC Window.
The Ultimate Protection – for the Long Run
The sash, frame and glass on your Ultimate 2000 Windows are covered for as long as you own your home:
- If the glass in your window breaks, a new insulated glass unit will be provided at no charge.
- The transferability provisions of our limited lifetime warranty help protect your investment and are a valuable feature you can offer prospective buyers should you decide to sell your home.
- And it’s backed by Alside, the true industry leader – with over fifty years in the home improvement industry.